Hi,

maybe this is of interest for you.

FlipPDF (Win or Mac)  from flipbuilder.com is for sale for 19$ at

https://dealfuel.com/seller/flip-pdf-page-flip-software/

With this tool you can convert PDFs to Win Exe, Mac OS X App or to Flash and/or
HTML5.
You can even export the flipbooks as a plugin for Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla.

I´ve just got a confirmation email from Flipbuilder.com that this offer is
legal.

And no, i do not earn anything for recommending this offer here. ;)

I am using the Mac version  for over a year now and i am really satisfied with
it.  I created e.g. restaurant menu cards which are installed on tablet
computers.

Regards,
Matthias