Using LC 7.1 dp1

Part of a script sometimes doesn’t function—sometimes it works just fine.
Sometimes it refuses to continue to execute the rest of a handler. This refusal
will happen over and over until some point in my testing it starts working
again beautifully.

It’s a group script with 35,655 characters. Is there a limit to the number of
characters?

I put in breakpoints that are sometimes reached, sometimes not.

It’s a handler that is being called by callbacks in a player as the media
plays, so it’s difficult to debug while the media is playing. So I put some
code in to put data into a field when those lines of the script are reached.
Then I can see the progression through the script in real time. When it’s not
working properly, while the handler IS receiving the callback calls, that field
stays empty.

Any ideas?

Peter Bogdanoff
UCLA