> On Aug 4, 2015, at 10:52 AM, Scott Rossi <sc...@tactilemedia.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, the list uses a native scroller.  As a test, I tried downloading a
> recent scroller sample posted in the forums (which was most likely done for
> iOS) and ran into the same poor performance.  I'm hoping I'm just missing
> something, but than other than setting the layerMode of group to scrolling
> and enabling acceleratedRendering, I'm not sure what else I can try.

Hi Scott,

My experience with scrolling on Android has been the same as yours. We tested
on a Nexus 7. Nice device that runs 3D games with ease. 2D games are amazing as
well. I chalked it up to LC needing some optimization for this platform.

For anyone wanting to see our code, you can download the whole mobile app here:
 http://livecloud.io/live-events-source/
<http://livecloud.io/live-events-source/>
If we can get the performance up to what is available on iOS, that would be
fantastic.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
canelasoftware.com <http://canelasoftware.com/>

CassiaDB: The easy to use, free local storage database made for LiveCode
Developers: livecloud.io <http://www.livecloud.io/>