My wife and I are in Edinburgh over the weekend just to see Scotland's beautiful capital city. On our way to the airport today we to stopped by Livecode's office. I would have been happy just to say hello to Heather, probably the only staff member who might remember me from a conference years ago, but Ian spent five minutes or so and introduced me to the staff both upstairs and down. It was a real kick to meet Livecode's staff and see everybody working, especially Fraser who gave me a quick peek at his large monitor full of code which will become the much anticipated HTML5 release.

For nearly two decades I've posted questions, bugs, and other issues on this site. Today's my opportunity to just say thanks to the Livecode team. It's really a great product.

Nice to meet you!