> On Aug 23, 2015, at 6:46 AM, Todd Fabacher <tfabac...@gmail.com
> <mailto:tfabac...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Great point Kay. So I searched google with LiveCode + startups, + money,
> +profit, +success, +App business, +business, + Venture Capital ...Mostly I
> got things like this:
> http://discuss.joelonsoftware.com/default.asp?biz.5.855727.7
> <http://discuss.joelonsoftware.com/default.asp?biz.5.855727.7>

I like the last comment the most on that page:
http://discuss.joelonsoftware.com/default.asp?biz.5.855727.7
<http://discuss.joelonsoftware.com/default.asp?biz.5.855727.7>
Looks like they used the Showcase LiveCode once had on their site. The poster
remembers using our software at a hospital. Cool.
I think LiveCode should bring the showcase back. It seems people new to
LiveCode like to see what has been made with this tool after all. Who would
have guessed?

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
canelasoftware.com <http://canelasoftware.com/>

CassiaDB: The easy to use, free local storage database made for LiveCode
Developers: livecloud.io <http://www.livecloud.io/>