On 08/27/2015 03:02 PM, Roger Eller wrote:
On Aug 27, 2015 3:13 AM, "Richmond" <richmondmathew...@gmail.com> wrote:
Aha.

Well then the Documentation is awful as it makes none of these things
clear.
Over the last 40 years (cripes what a long time) I have yet to encounter
any sort of computer programming manual
that doesn't assume the reader knows all sorts of things already.

People who write these sorts of manuals ought to go and take a short
course in reader-response theory, and...

[BROKEN WALL].   ;-)

I see an opportunity for you, Richmond.  As you learn to use LiveCode
Builder from the basics going forward, write a book and get it published as
"LiveCode Builder for Dummies".

That is not as daft as it sounds.

The only problem is that I am working my way towards using my teaching stuff to
write a book called "LiveCode for Primary Kids".

Richmond.