I have not commercially distributed anything I have written. I have however
written apps for the work I do for my company. They recently decided to adopt
my Forms Generator in their workflow, which makes me somewhat of a needed
commodity for them. I'm not sure how to put a price on that.

I have purchased Livecode over the years, ever since Revolution 2.0, because it
is in my interests for RunRev to continue to support this product, else I am
completely out of the software development business. I simply do not have the
time or patience to use other products.

Bob S

On Aug 19, 2015, at 13:45 , Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D
<matthias_livecode_150...@m-r-d.de<mailto:matthias_livecode_150...@m-r-d.de>>
wrote:

I am pretty sure there are many who made and still make money with Livecode
apps.