On 2015-08-28 22:47, PystCat wrote:
Thanks Matthias.  I know the Mother Ship is usually up on things so I
never like to bother them with stuff I don't consider THAT urgent.  I
do use the email address for more business issues but since I am
receiving email I am (somewhat) fine with just letting them know...

I think I will use (and save) that link to contact them.  Thanks.

It may not seem like it some times, but I think we'd generally prefer to get told about a problem multiple times than not get told about it at all!

                                  Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.br...@livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team