On 09/02/2015 07:10 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
Hi Mark,
You sent me that a few months ago when I was writing my script and I
incorporated it.

You don't really expect me to remember things, do you?

Not sure what other things might make it a bad idea,

The tl;dr is that by letting an algorithm declare variables instead of doing the work of finding the missing ones manually you're actually compounding the problem. It makes it harder to spot the accidental errors at runtime.

If you are editing a script and type 'tVar' instead of 'tVar1' you'll have a hard time finding the error after tVar1 is legitimized.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com