On 09/09/2015 05:20 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:
Hi Folks

Some of you may know that all the references to RunRev and Runtime revolution
are being cleaned out and the github account has changed from runrev to
livecode. This means all our clones are broken so to save everyone some time I
made a stack that will fix it for you. Here it is:

https://gist.github.com/montegoulding/2cc4ca9f2df14100a2bf
<https://gist.github.com/montegoulding/2cc4ca9f2df14100a2bf>

Thanks. Yeah, I saw a flurry of email notices.

It also fixes the submodules to point to your submodule forks as origin and the
livecode one as upstream in case you ever want to contribute a change to those
repos (ducks for cover).

Heh.
I also saw the email notice on the fact that we can expect a lot more submodules in the future to deal with widgets. Not something I'm looking forward to.

Only tested on OS X but it will work on Linux and *should* work on Windows
presuming you have installed git commands for the command line and not just
under git bash.

It appears to be written as a script-only stack for LC8. Since I ran this in LC6.7.5, I just copied the script minus the first line into the card script. That almost ran properly, only causing a harmless error on the final line of the preOpenCard handler. If I would have moved the preOpenCard handler into the stack script that would have worked.

But it otherwise did the job on linux.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com