On 11/09/2015 15:59, Sebastien Nouat wrote:

**iOS 9.0*
*With the next maintenance cycle planned to start next week, and Apple
releasing iOS 9.0 on the 16th of September, we would love to offer you
the ability to deploy on iOS 9.0 devices in this release.

However, Apple's decision of releasing Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) on
the 30th of September does not let us do so: it is not possible to
install Xcode 7.0 and iOS 9.0 SDK on Mac OS X 10.10, and by no means we
will install El Capitan Beta 6 on our build system.

Fortunately Xcode 7.0 can be installed on 10.10, and I've now rolled it out to our build servers. There had been some confusion -- earlier beta releases of Xcode 7.0 were only compatible with 10.11

This should speed up providing a build that supports deployment using Xcode 7!

                              Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.br...@livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team