Peter TB Brett wrote:

> When I have the time, I'd really like to split the script indenting &
> formatting code out from the script editor into a separate library.
>
> That would make it much easier for people to use and re-use, not only in IDE
> extensions etc. but also in other applications.  It might make it easier to
> test/improve/maintain too!

Some years back, pressing the <Tab> key to trigger indenting used to affect the
entire script, but then it got changed to only affect the current handler for
some reason.

This could be a good opportunity to revive the previous behavior, which was a
time-saver when triggered after pasting unformatted scripts containing multiple
handlers.

Would this be considered a bug? If so, I could submit a bug report.

Lyn