On 16/12/2015 14:24, Colin Holgate wrote:
Thanks. It does show up the fact that you have to retest things that were
already working. Often you check for things that didn’t work before, to see if
they are fixed, and I was only checking it because of the parallax topic, and
to see if the colors were fixed. Was a surprise to find that new things were
broken.

We're definitely still in the "making massive wide-ranging changes to the way everything works" stage with the HTML5 engine, so this is likely to continue to happen. I'm trying to make the tests better as I go, but there's an awful lot of engine to test!

                                     Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.br...@livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team