Wilhelm Sanke wrote:
> I surely cannot afford the present Business license, but could live
> with a new Indy-license starting August 2016, provided the Indy
> license allows me to install Livecode - and different versions of it
> - more than one time on one or more computers.

Looks like section 1.d) of the Indy EULA has you covered:

  d) The Licensed Edition may be used exclusively by You on a
  reasonable number of machines and platforms You may have for
  Your own exclusive use and may not be transferred to, or
  loaned to, or used by another entity at any time or for any
  purpose.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems