Ralph DiMola wrote:

I just received this. Do we have a problem?

From: Sharon McQueen [mailto:neil.davis at davismaterial.com]
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 4:14 PM
To: How to use LiveCode; Mark Waddingham; MikeKerner; Ralph DiMola;
mats.wilstrand
Subject: Fw: important message

Hello!

New message, please read LINK DELETED BY RALPH

Sharon McQueen

Probably not. For starters, the sender name doesn't match the sending address.

I see a lot of these, apparently gathering names of people the recipient is likely to know either by farming this list, Facebook friends, forum members, etc. In all cases the only plausible element is the name; none of the addresses match.

I got one this morning from "Mark Waddingham", sent from an address in South Africa.

Mark: If you're traveling in South Africa and intended to send me a link to illegal prescription drugs, sorry, but I deleted your email. :)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems