Hi all - I’m not having any luck getting local notifications to work (in the
simulator at least) on iOS 8 or later. A search of the forum and bugzilla
revealed that this was a known issue in the LC 6.6 series (I’ve been developing
my app with 6.6.5) but that it was fixed in 6.7.1. That seems true(ish) in that
it works in 6.7.1 but the bad news is that it fails in all subsequent versions
of LC that I’ve tested (7.1, 7.1.1 and 8.0 dp12). Can anyone else confirm this?
I really need local notifications to work in my app – on all versions of iOS
from 7 up – and I’m not particularly keen on having to build my app with 6.7.1.

BTW, the original bug (13927) is marked as closed. I added a comment to this
outlining the issue but am I better off opening a new report?

Regards,

Terry…

Terry Judd  | Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Department of Medical
Education<http://medicine.unimelb.edu.au/medical-education>
The University of Melbourne<http://www.unimelb.edu.au>
M: 0435 961 594  |  E: terry.j...@unimelb.edu.au<mailto:t...@unimelb.edu.au>