OK - so I did manage to find and install a copy of Java 6 (I deleted the
existing newer version of Java and then did a default install) and now the
JDK path bit in the mobile support pane of
the LC preferences window has a value in it but everything else remains
the same. Even the simplest app crashes on the Android simulator.

I¹m also trying to get a real device to show up under the development>test
target menu without success. I have a couple of Samsung phones (S2 and S4
mini) both with usb debugging enabled but neither shows up in the test
target menu when connected. Any ideas?

Terry...

On 14/01/2016 11:45 am, "use-livecode on behalf of Terry Judd²
<use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com on behalf of