On 1/18/2016 12:51 PM, Jim Lambert wrote:
Matthias,

It is not just your account. I can confirm that the TIO index files
have been overwritten on my account too.

Odd. I'm on Tio and my index files are fine, just as they were the last time this happened. It sounds like there's some kind of malware that only targets web pages that contain something that mine don't. My pages are fairly inert with nothing but a few links and no interactive scripts.