On 7.02.2016 04:52, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
I’m getting a repetitive shoulder/ wrist cramp from going to the Object menu
over and over again for Card Inspector….(7.1.1)

is there a way to lock in the inspect to cards? so that as you move from card
to card the inspector changes, but sticks on cards and does not revert to stack?

  or can set we set a custom keystroke for the card inspector?

You can use the menuEditor to mess around with the revMenuBar and set a Command/Control
character for the Card inspector.

Although, I, cannot for the life of me work out how to save my modification.

I am going to post this, complete with pretty pictures, in the Forums, to make things a bit clearer.

Richmond.

http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26497&p=137678#p137678