On 3/1/2016 1:25 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
We looking at very simple button design:

1)  Border color is on/white/2px
2)  background is set to clear (no color assignment and no icon)
3)  background opacity set to 50% # if we can figure out how....
4)  Button name/label white
The use case is, again, as discussed in another thread: we want
> visibility of the text on top of *any* image to be visible.

If you set the icon of the button to the image rather than its backpattern, you can do it by adjusting the opacity of the referenced image.