On 25/02/2016 06:28, Terry Judd wrote:
Apologies for hijacking this thread somewhat but Peter could you possibly
comment on the likelihood of clipboard support being added to HTML5 in the
near (or middle) future. I understand there are potential security
concerns around use of the clipboard but it would be good to hear your
thoughts on how these might be accommodated (or not).

It basically depends on two things:

1) A suitable JavaScript API being available in browsers (http://caniuse.com/#feat=clipboard). Since I first started looking at HTML5 support, this aspect has actually come on leaps and bounds. Using the appropriate HTML5 JavaScript API, correctly, should

2) Someone who's comfortable simultaneously working in 3-4 different programming languages having time to hook it up to the LiveCode engine.

                                      Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.br...@livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team