Combined responses below.

On 3/8/16 5:59 AM, dunb...@aol.com wrote:
Hi.

Have you done a "dispatch resetList to group yourDG?"

Thanks Craig. I tried this and saw no change to what was displayed.

On 3/8/16 10:35 AM, zryip theSlug wrote:
Hi Phil,

You can first explore how the data is split in the datagrid internal array.

1. You can use the msg box with this command:
send "PrintKeys" to grp "myDataGrid"

2. Or, if you are a DGH user, go to the DGH's properties palette ->
"Print keys" topic -> "Show data"

Nice - I had never used PrintKeys before. What I see is this: While my undisplayed column data is consistently included in the PrintKeys output, there are other columns that are included only under certain circumstances. I suppose I should make my data always have the same number of columns per record - seems like I remember something about that being an issue in the past but I could be wrong. Will give it a try anyway.

Thanks guys -
Phil