Phil,
Did you open a support ticket? I have found LiveCode to be very responsive.

It would potentially be helpful for them to see a simple recipe stack which
duplicates the problem. Maybe there is some global config parameter which needs
changed - and they could test and resolve it very quickly.

David Simpson
www.fmpromigrator.com