Great idea, since, yes, many instances do not require interaction with the
elements of the other card. You just want to see it. and now with the Project
browser, you *can* go and touch the props of the "other card" easily and then
it would be a simple matter to update the snap shot... very cool.

I think one of our elder xTalkres in Texas  (no longer active with LC, forgot
his name) had something like that years ago, where he was offer a  preview of
cards that actually responded to mouse clicks.