Well said Jacque! (Like I'm surprised)

Phil Davis

On 4/1/16 9:10 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
I think a lot of the issues being discussed here could be easily solved if the user notes feature was reimplemented. I found those very helpful. And there are many advantages: users can contribute quickly, no one needs to learn a foreign tracking system, users are more likely to jot down concepts they've struggled with and solved if it's easy to do, and the comments don't interfere with the basic structure of the actual dictionary entries.

It was a great solution to the problems we're discussing.

Phil Davis