Bill thanks for sharing this with me. I've downloaded it and I'm looking into now. I'll let you know how it works out.

On 4/6/2016 10:26 AM, Earthednet-wp wrote:
Ray,
I have a stack for MySQL implementation that might help you get started, since
you are thinking of using php as middleware. It's at
http://es.earthednet.org/SoftwareForEducation
Scroll to the bottom of the page.
Good luck.
Bill