On 4/12/2016 12:39 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:
On 04/11/2016 10:07 PM, Tim Selander wrote:

Though I agree with Roger, the default tool should be a preference
somewhere.

I remember suggesting that to Kevin a dozen years ago.

I remember at least three speakers at a conference way back who accidentally dragged some controls around on the projection screen before remembering to change to the browse tool. If anyone mentions that one of them was me, ignore it.