On 04/05/2016 17:19, RM wrote:
Be happy; over at Richmond's place those releases will live on for an
extended time;
especially the last release of version 7 as it offers the perfect
teaching interface without the
"distractions" of what version 8 offers.

I hope, however "end of life" version 7 is the ability to download it
will not suddenly vanish from the website.

Certainly not! We will keep version 7 and version 6.7 available to download for the foreseeable future.

                                        Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.br...@livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team