The integration of the externals made it into LC 8.0.0 but the changes to the
standalone builder to make them easier to use didn’t because of the risk of
introducing regressions to such a critical component. Ali is on it though so
you should see that happen very soon. For now either copy them out or download
separately.

Cheers

Monte