+1
The same goes for SMTP.

And as for LC8. It's just too buggy to use in any production apps. If LC7 is
truly EoL I will probably have to start reinvesting back into Delphi or
brushing  back up on C#.
I simply don't have time to keep nursing LC and finding workarounds.

Thanks LC for the memories, it's been emotional!

Sent from my iPhone