On 5/25/2016 4:43 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
I see the problem. The project browser sorts by name, NOT by "number"
or I assume that means layer. Because of this no matter how you drag
things around in the project browser, if it's sorting objects by name
you won't see them changing, and can in fact accidentally drag one
group INTO another when you thought you were dragging it before or
after.

There is a settings button at the top right of the PB window. It allows you to sort by name or number, ascending or descending, for stacks, cards, and objects.