It's worthwhile noting that the development team only occasionally have time to
look back to old reports to determine if they are still an issue etc. We know
there are times in the past where there were far more reports coming it than
there were resources to deal with them. At the moment we seem to be resolving
slightly more than are coming in. As a result if you have open reports its
worthwhile occasionally confirming if they are still an issue in the current
release.

The other thing I'm hoping we will do in the near future is start giving things
that are unlikely to get to the top of the todo list a stats that will let
developers know that if it is important to them it be resolved they may need to
discuss resolution with open source contributors or business services. While it
can be a blunt reality it is also important that people that just need
something working know where they stand.

Cheers

Monte

Sent from my iPhone