Monte Goulding wrote:

> I’ve just submitted a patch for review that will mean that if the
> global gREVDevelopment is true then a script that doesn’t compile
> won’t actually be set on the object.

That's not normal behavior? Under what circumstances would someone prefer to set a script that can't be executed?

However you handle this is fine by me; I'd say do whatever's easiest for you.

If someone out there wants to set scripts that won't run it's not my place to tell them not to, but if it helps your development work to let that oddity go it won't affect anything I do since I prefer writing scripts that are at least possible to run. :)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems