Are you looking to go beyond the single path, one color option we have now?  I
keep getting illustrator files from our designers that can be saved and shown
SVG on the web, inclusive of multiple paths and gradients but would love to use
them in LC apps.

BR

On 8/5/16, 10:33 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Graham Samuel"