I've been seeing it too, though not much more often than in LC 7. I still haven't figured out what triggers it and I never use an external editor. If someone could tell us what the algorithm is for determining the warning I could note what I've done right before it happens the next time I see it. It's been an ongoing issue for a while and I've never been able to figure out what makes it happen.