On 9/12/16 5:17 PM, panagiotis merakos wrote:
If the device name is shown but it is dimmed, could it be the case that you
have not selected to build for Android?

Yes, sorry, that was it. We're sharing the stack back and forth and I should have realized the setting had been changed.

But now it won't install. :( It does try. On my Nexus 7 it builds and then after a long wait I get an answer dialog with a huge list of errors, all containing the path to the data folder. At the bottom it says "waiting for device."

So I tried on a Samsung S4. On that device, the "installing" dialog appears and nothing else happens. I waited two or three minutes, then had to force-quit LC because there is no way to cancel the dialog.

Did I miss something else stupid? The app does build to the desktop and installs after transfer via Dropbox.