Richmond.

On 15.09.2016 10:30, Terence Heaford wrote:
I draw charts using a group with text, graphic objects to represent the charts.

Whatever colour I set the text to, it displays correctly on the screen.

I then print the card but on MacOS divert it to preview as a PDF so as not to
waste paper/ink when testing and the text always prints “Black” despite the on
screen colour.

MacOS 10.11.6

LC 8.1.0

Is this a bug in LC?