It´s late and i should go to sleep…

After rereading i  found an error in the if statement of the scripts. 

Here are the correct ones.

then for the To recipients you would write:

repeat for each line tRecipient in fld “To”
if tRecipient is empty then next repeat
put tsNetSmtpSync(tURL, tSender, tRecipient, tPostData, 
tResponseHeaders,tBytes,tSettings) into tResult
end repeat

for the Cc recipients:

repeat for each line tRecipient in fld “Cc”
if tRecipient is empty then next repeat
put tsNetSmtpSync(tURL, tSender, tRecipient, tPostData, 
tResponseHeaders,tBytes,tSettings) into tResult
end repeat

and for the Bcc:

repeat for each line tRecipient in fld “Bcc”
if tRecipient is empty then next repeat
put tsNetSmtpSync(tURL, tSender, tRecipient, tPostData, 
tResponseHeaders,tBytes,tSettings) into tResult
end repeat



> Am 17.09.2016 um 01:06 schrieb Matthias Rebbe 
> <matthias_livecode_150...@m-r-d.de>:
> 
> 2nd try.
> 
> 
>> Am 16.09.2016 um 22:29 schrieb Mark Clark <markcl...@mac.com 
>> <mailto:markcl...@mac.com>>:
>> 
>> Thanks for all the help so far. I forgot to ask -- what is the best way to 
>> add multiple recipients, BCC, etc?
>> _______________________________________________
>> use-livecode mailing list
>> use-livecode@lists.runrev.com
>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription 
>> preferences:
>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
> 
> 
> regarding the  multiple to:
> 
> 1. you have to add the additional To recipients also to the smtp header. You 
> have to separate the recipients with Comma. 
> The line must end with CRLF. 
> 
> To: ema...@runrev.com, ema...@runrev.com, ema...@runrev.com
> 
> For CC recipients it´s the same
> Cc: m...@livecode.com, y...@livecode.com, w...@livecode.com
> 
> A sample smtp header would then look like this:
> 
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
> Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 00:37:04 +0200
> From: supp...@myawesomecompany.com
> To: ema...@runrev.com, ema...@runrev.com, ema...@runrev.com
> Cc: m...@livecode.com, y...@livecode.com, w...@livecode.com
> Subject: =?UTF-8?B?TWVzc2FnZSB3aXRoIG5vbiBBU0NJSSDDs8K/wqHDoSc=?=
> 
> This is the message.
> 
> 
> 
> Very important : Bcc Recipients are not added to the SMTP header ! ! !
> 
> 
> 2. for sending you have to call the tsNetSmptSync function for every To, Cc 
> and Bcc recipient.
> 
> Lets say you have a To, a Cc and Bcc field. Every line contains a emailadress.
> 
> 
> then for the To recipients you would write:
> 
> repeat for each line tRecipient in fld “To”
> if line tRecipient is empty then next repeat
> put tsNetSmtpSync(tURL, tSender, tRecipient, tPostData, 
> tResponseHeaders,tBytes,tSettings) into tResult
> end repeat
> 
> for the Cc recipients:
> 
> repeat for each line tRecipient in fld “Cc”
> if line tRecipient is empty then next repeat
> put tsNetSmtpSync(tURL, tSender, tRecipient, tPostData, 
> tResponseHeaders,tBytes,tSettings) into tResult
> end repeat
> 
> and for the Bcc:
> 
> repeat for each line tRecipient in fld “Bcc”
> if line tRecipient is empty then next repeat
> put tsNetSmtpSync(tURL, tSender, tRecipient, tPostData, 
> tResponseHeaders,tBytes,tSettings) into tResult
> end repeat
> 
> 
> Regarding Dave´s question about Html. As you mentioned already,Sarahs library 
> gives good advice how to implement that and it should work with tsNet. At 
> least if you create smtp message (tPostData) correctly.
> 
> For those who are intrested in Sarah´s scripts and library: She uploaded hem 
> all to GitHub
> https://github.com/trozware/rev_stacks
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Matthias
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Matthias Rebbe
> Bramkampsieke 13
> 32312 Lübbecke
> Tel   +49 5741 310000
>       +49 160 5504462
> Fax: +49 5741 310002
> eMail: matth...@m-r-d.de
> 
> BR5 Konverter - BR5 -> MP3
> 
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode@lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription 
> preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription 
preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

Reply via email to