Not sure I did. But I’ll check and get back. I think (but I’m not at work time
now) that I just let the widgets take the default name they had when I dragged
them onto the stack.
> On Sep 22, 2016, at 8:33 PM, J. Landman Gay <jac...@hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
> Did you give each widget a different name?
> On 9/22/16 6:52 PM, William Prothero wrote:
>> I had the first card with two navigation widgets on it, one
>> in a group and another not in one. A second card had the grouped
>> widget and another one to do ops on that card. Monte, by the time I
>> got back to my email, I had made a workaround, but I did make a test
>> stack with a widget in a group and two others on two added cards.
>> Hmm….. it included both widgets in the simulator. Perhaps I should
>> have tried to quit and restart. I can’t reproduce the situation.
> Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com
> HyperActive Software | http://www.hyperactivesw.com
> use-livecode mailing list
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription
use-livecode mailing list
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription