Mike Kerner wrote:

> I just ran into this, yesterday.  I don't know if it matters that I
> was using glx2 at the time, or not, but it was my foray into using
> glx2 in about a year.
>
> On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 12:03 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
>
>> On 04/21/2016 08:39 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
>>
>>> I just got my first corrupted stack possibly ever.
>>>

>> Yow! It's completely repeatable, so I filed bug 17508.

Thanks for filing that report, Mark.

Just to clarify: the issue is limited to saving in legacy format 2.7 or earlier - is that corrrect?

Also: I'm replying to Mike's post because your original post in this thread does not appear in this month's archive. How could that be?
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2016-September/date.html

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems