What the compiler is complaining about is likely that you cannot have a
variable start with a number. This is essentially what Roger is doing with the
parameter arguement. He is putting a parameter passed by the event into a
variable called "2". I'm not sure this is a documentation issue, so much as a
fundamental understanding issue. I know a lot about those kind! :-)

Bob S