The fact that they are red should have tipped you off. The only way I use the
red dots is as a quick breakpoint while a script is already running, where I
cannot type the breakpoint command. Once I edit the script, I clear whatever
dots I set and if necessary set them again. They survive between compiles, but
once you compile a script they will wander, or be ignored altogether if they
fall on a comment or blank line. And it doesn't matter if you make the edits
before or after the soft breakpoint either.

Bob S

On Oct 17, 2016, at 12:53 , Dr. Hawkins