Odd... line 3108 of the revSEEditorBehavior is blank and is in a handler called
private command selectFromCurrentToLineStart.

I found the scriptFormat in about 10 places in that behavior, and am reticent
to change any oen of them as I do not know what they would do.

I wonder if you are using a utility that re-sorts your handlers to be
alphabetic (like glx2 can do)?

Bob S

On Sep 23, 2016, at 19:01 , J. Landman Gay