Perhaps, but that is not the issue. If you set the dgHilitedLine or
dghilitedIndex, the datagrid will scroll if necessary to make the line visible.
The form updates because I have a selectionChanged handler in the data grid
which does everything necessary, and I dispatch that to the data grid when I
changed the selected line.

Further nothing is clickable in the UI when a script is running. Even issueing
unlock screen for each repeat iteration did not refresh the screen.

Bob S