Is there a way to temporarily turn off tsNet, or at least disable it for the duration of a given LiveCode session?

I do a lot of work supporting the community, and since tsNet isn't available in the Community Edition it would be nice to be able to turn that off when I need to get the same behavior.

It would also help me diagnose some occasional issues I've found with my LiveNet plugin (no recipe yet), which worked great with libURL in earlier versions but now show intermittent issues in v.9 Indy.

I see there's a tsnetClose command which says it "disables the tsNet external", but it's not clear if that will also prevent it from re-loading next time I use any URL-related calls.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems