Do you need the user to be able to interact with each named object
individually through the TreeView widget? If not, maybe you can just
replace the single object name with a list of all relevant objects in your
preferred sort order. You'd still get a hierarchy of groups that way. You
could just "open" the list in a list field to address an individual object.

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassa...@fourthworld.com