Hi Ton,

I import a picture as control, type "print this cd" in the message box while my PDF printer driver has been set to default and I get a PDF file with a correct picture. Perhaps you try the same and see what kind of result you get.

Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com
https://www.facebook.com/marksch