On 23/12/2016 3:46 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
J. Landman Gay wrote:

> I did write about it but I hadn't tried it yet. You were right on
> the nose, that fixes it. I had to allow a short wait. This fails
> as before:
>
>    tsNetClose
>    quit
>
> But this works:
>
>    tsNetClose
>    wait 1 with messages
>    quit
>
> Success! :)

I would like to think that the introduction of the new external would not require us to rewrite our apps.

Have you filed a bug report on that?

I think I know what is going on and believe it is fixed in the next version of tsNet (1.2.6) that will come out with LC 8.1.3-rc1 but I will verify that.

In the meantime I will file a bug report on that for completeness.

Cheers,

Charles