One thing I don't understand is, if there is a blocker, why it does not show up
on Github:

https://github.com/livecode/livecode/milestone/126

I wonder if there is a way people like me can track all the dependencies ( i.e. those mentioned inwith GitHub and those that seem to be outwith GitHub) so they can guestimate a few things about any deliverables they may have that are dependent on the delivery of an upcoming
LiveCode build.

No; the peasants are not murmuring at my gates.

But, having got steam up after 2 years of slothlike development, it would be nice if I could give those who are interested a vague idea of a deliverable date of a Beta version of my next release (presumably it would be fairly daft to release a finished version, rather than a Beta version, on the basis of a LiveCode rlease candidate).

Richmond.