Hi Jacque & Stephen,

Right now I’m running LC Server version 8.1.2 as it
is supposed to be set up from the mothership’s
perspective.

I’ve been looking at Jacque’s site.  The information there
seems a little old and dated.  Is the information there still
current enough to work?

It also looks like the server as it comes from the company
is not set up as CGI out of the box, so I’m assuming that
I have to set it up according to Jacque’s website so that
whatever stack I designate with the "start using Stack (pathname)”
will work.

I’m surprised that the official LiveCode website doesn’t have a lot
more documentation and examples with a few example
images.  It looks like Jacque’s website is better although it
too lacks images.

From what I’m reading, what I’m looking to do sounds possible,
yet the example resources seem to need some updating before
it will all work as promised.  Suggestions?

Thank you for your help on this.

Rick